Automotive & HD Business Management Articles.
Bob Greenwood. August 8, 2013. ( over 7 years ago ) 1,175 views
We’ve been talking about the change that’s required in business today over the past year in my blog posts. This short list really summarizes what Managements’ challenges are today. Make sure you’re directing your attention and thought processes to these focused items to move the business in the right direction that ensures a successful future.
- Re-New the Business Culture to Ensure a Professional Standard
- Re-Learn the Right Business Measurement’s and Processes
- Re-Tool the Shop to Meet Today’s Required Technology
- Re-Certify the Shop’s Processes That Delivers Professional Responsibility, Staff Accountability and Client Satisfaction
- Re-Professionalize the Staff to Support the Desired Culture
These five items clarify the change that’s required. It doesn’t happen over night, in fact it can take 3 to 5 years in some cases. My concern is the shops that are already so far behind that this list alone can overwhelm them.